Skip to main content

Updates at the ballfields


Posted Date: 07/12/2021

Baseball and softball fans will notice some big changes at the fields this fall: each field now sports a new scoreboard! USDA grant funds were obtained to pay for 75% of the cost of each scoreboard with Shamrock Bank of Coalgate and 1st American Bank of Stonewall each picking up the remaining 25%. We appreciate these sponsors for their support of our school.

baseball scoreboardsoftball scoreboard